Friday 29 August 2014

Mystery Of the Wrecked ship

Mystery Of the Wrecked ship    

The Shrine of Hazard

 Chapter-6


When I woke up in the morning I was surrounded by all the tribal men, I think they were really worried about my clothes and one also tried to remove my pant to help a tribal wear over it but I got up in time!. “Wake up young man it is time to go to the dungeon to take that gold” said Will. “Well I thought that we cannot take that gold as said by Inga” I said. “Oh whatever nothing is not possible for me” said Will. We went to the dungeon again and when Will tried to touch the gold bag he got a nasty shock. “What the heck” he yelled. “This is the work of the god of the shrine of hazard” said Inga. “Is there another shrine excluding the holy shrine” I said. “No it is the same shrine and is situated near the bank of the underground river watermaker” Inga said. “Can you take me to that place” I said “Yes I can but you have to go inside it yourself as no one who dared to go inside that shrine never came out” Inga said. After this little conversation we went to a narrow path by the side of the dungeon which led to the shrine we soon came near the river in the underneath. There was a door with coral bed by its side on the opposite side of the river we crossed the river by a small boat when Inga said “This is as far as we go from now you are on your responsibility” “I am coming with you young man may be we will come across of some new treasure” said Will accompanying me with his dog Mark. We went inside the door when I opened my torch and Will shouldered his gun, there was a terrific smell of sea water inside that shine. Only a path way was visible to us in that some light e soon came to the main shrine area but it was kind of bizarre there was a huge coral structure in between which was focused by a beam of light coming out of nowhere , it was surrounded by some kind of barrels which was smelling awful. Suddenly Mark started to fear and howl then the earth shacked tremendously out of nothing………. 

No comments:

Post a Comment