Friday 22 August 2014

The Mystery Of The wrecked Ship A Story by me

The Mystery Of The Wrecked Ship

Chapter-1

The Black village


In this story I will tell you how I Henry Rutherford found a great treasure from a wrecked ship. Actually I was a simple English  man with a flat in south London. This all started when I was travelling to the outskirts of the old village black. I know you must be thinking that what kind of name this is but the name of this very place was different before a ship crashed with the shore of great beecon land, or the western part of the village. But as a detective I was the one who was given the responsibility of investigating a strange murder of Lord John count, the local leader and blocks head. The most interesting thing was that the murder was carried out at the same beecon land and the body disappeared with the ship on the cold night of the murder only Lord's coat and some blood was found.

       Well I was on the train when I met lord count's Daughter Martha. " So you are the detective from the main crime branch" she said while settling on the seat beside me. "Yes I am the detective who was asked to solve the mystery of the wrecked ship" I said. " Thank you so much, from the day my father was murdered our families position has faced a drastic change. We are only alive because of some people that were loyal to our family and father" she said with grief. "Do not worry I will solve the mystery soon and the murderer will be punished to death" I said trying to make her comfortable.
     
        Soon we reached the Black village and I was able to see why the village was called the black. Their was a whole mess in the station with some beggars lying in the sun. People around the place were looking miserable, but their faces showed that they were trying to be cheerful and happy. Word of my arrival was already sent to the new headmen so their were three men on the station to welcome me. " Welcome sir and my greetings to lady Martha we were accepting your train on time" the elder and the most freaked out of the three said. "Greetings Harry" Martha said, with possible respect for a man like that. Then she turned to me and said " This (gentlemen) before you is the current headmen and the one who was most loyal to my father Mr. Harry Lawson. The two you see with him are his sons Mike and Jacob'. " Good morning gentlemen" I said although I was having problem to accept Harry as the headmen but at last when We were heading towards a village from a bypass almost covered with wilderness I asked " So Mr Lawson why is your village called the village black?' 'Sir, because when Lord Count was murdered our village faced a big tragedy we lost every shipping contract our port ruined into Junk yard" he replied. And really when I saw the village I was freaked out by the status of that place, buildings were shabbily painted or just were a like a 100 years old monument. Their was a big cannal cutting that village into two half's Harry told me that their are twenty underground roads in the village used by that ship men to carry expensive goods although they are not in use now. People of that place were rather good and cheerful. I was given a room in the best building of Mr Harry and was made to introduce myself to the villagers. " In the late evening I went to the place of the murder.. Their was a big part of torn up land it was looking like that a huge ship came up at violent speed and crashed to the shore bashing up the cliff.                           

No comments:

Post a Comment