Saturday 26 March 2016

The Mystery of The Indigo Valley

The Mystery of The Indigo Valley

Chapter-6

Disappeared out of the blue

  

 “Well, I have to admit that Windwood was some sort of a god to us with Mr. Lock at a time but now he is nothing more than a crooked and a selfish person in the present scenario” he said ending his tale. I took leave from him soon afterwards. It was really a fascinating story but it didn’t seem to be linked somehow to my case or the mystery. After finishing some paper work and reports I called up the local police station where I was informed about plenty of odd happenings in the valley and the disappearances that occurred recently. They told me that during a daily collection session a woman with a infant child that worked in the collectors association disappeared instantly as she was about to leave for the work. I was really curious about this particular disappearance because it just happened in a matter of minutes and not even far away from the group.

           I thought that it would be best if I stayed low for a couple of days and just inquire on my own with the town folks. So, I went on with my plan and disguised myself as a curious traveler who is very inquisitive about the disappearances and is willing to offer any help that is possible. Well, technically I am a tourist as I have no official order to scrutinize the mystery but I can ask for any official help as a head detective from the government when needed. When I discussed the matter with the locals I was not able to discover anything of importance except that the woman before disappearing was sort of terrorized because of something unknown from the morning. This fact led me to the idea that she must have been threatened long before or she knew that she was the target of those people. Whatever was the matter nothing was clear and perceptibly it wasn’t a typical kidnapping case that occurred in this sort of areas.

   So, to discover the reality I mixed up with the collectors while they were plucking their flowers for the perfume factory and herbal uses. I talked with them for quite a while and started my discussion with some usual greetings and matters of life as collectors. Then I jumped on to the main topic for which I was going through all the trouble, to my astonishment even the family members of the missing woman and infant didn’t knew anything about the disappearance. Now everything was going out of control, the closest people to the missing were the woman’s mother who stated that her daughter and infant granddaughter just disappeared out of the blue!              

No comments:

Post a Comment