Monday 1 September 2014

Mystery Of the Wrecked ship

Mystery Of the Wrecked ship  

The Mysterious diseases (The potion of greater healing)

Chapter- 8


It was a dreadful shock for me and Will to find Mark facing such a health disorder. “Oh my dear Mark what is happening to you” cried Will looking miserable the first time ever I met him. Mark was not responding although he was breathing but then also he was looking dead. “We should take him immediately to the camp” I said. We took him to the camp while will was continuously patting on marks head in vain. Inga was present their waiting for us to return safe and sound. “What happened to Mark” he yelled when he took a deep look at him. “There is no times to lose get me some anti venom immediately” I called him. I was given some medicinal herbs which were helped into Marks mouth by me; I cleaned the blood stain on his fur and gave him some anti biotic from my FA kit. But alas it was not helping his pulses were continuously fading. When Inga saw me helplessly sitting beside Mark he called the tribal physician on the site. The doctor gave me a bottle which was hanging in his belt  it was looking horrible with small carved skull and the substance inside it was smelling very nice something like honey. “What is inside this bottle! some kind of medicine?” I asked. “Yes stranger it is the potion of greater healings” he said while Mark was recovering at an amusing rate after he gave him the potion, he got up and just ran away like he was given some type of electric shock that made him to jump. “What the…..is that possible” I said in amusement. “Stranger this potion is not just an ordinary one this is given its very name because it can cure any diseases by some special herbs which enhances the adrenal conduction in body” doc. Explained proudly. “Amazing but what happened to the dog” I asked. “That is the mystery stranger this diseases has always caused misery to us until I discovered some herbs that have supernatural healing ability in them. But then also this diseases is a mystery to us” said the doctor.

           “This disease has caused a great loss to us in both finance and life, but now we are great full to Mr. Yunsag Kar that he made the potion of greater healings” Inga said while pointing towards the doctor. “What kind of symptoms appear when one is infected with it” I asked to him. “The body of one swells up and then he starts to vomit the blood until the end” he replied.

        Now I was having one more mystery to solve in my great adventure. Read my next chapter “Excitement at night” after some time.         


No comments:

Post a Comment