Sunday 19 October 2014

Mystery Of the Wrecked ship

Mystery Of the Wrecked ship

Wrath of the Betrayer” (Mystery of Disappearance Solved)


 Chapter- 14



It was a dam shock to see that flare it was not a minute when a group of men arrived in the room all of them were wearing dark green over coats and black glasses, one of those men stepped forward and said in a wicked voice “Thank you Mr. Rutherford it is really a luck Cham for us that you were given the charge of solving the mystery of Counts murder” That man’s voice was quite familiar but I was not able to make it out who was it. “Why are you thanking me and who the hell are you and these people” I said. “Don’t you know me? I was the one who made you stay in the camp fortress for so many days and I was the one who rescued you and my brother from the shrine. I am Inga Bronzebeared the head of the local tribe” The voice replied. Man it was a dam shock to see Inga in the ship so I asked in astonishment. “Inga brother what are you doing here in this ship”. “Oh now you have recognized me, well it’s not like that we were having any brotherly relations but then also I will tell you that I thanked you because you are the one because of whom we the night slithers have found the great treasure we seek” He explained. I was again shocked to hear that Inga was also the member of that smuggling society that tried to capture the ship and were also suspected to murder lord count. 
     “Then you are also one of the betrayers which we know” I said. “One of the betrayers. So you already know that there is one more of us that has betrayed and fooled you” Inga said. “Oh yes, William Bronzebeared there is no need to hide your face, mike white hair and the special perfume made of herbal plants you used to wear has revealed you. What a shame that everyone I trusted is a betrayer” I said just about to have an adrenal rush. I was so much annoyed to think that I was living with the people who were behind this all misery.
   Although they were very annoyed but then also I said “Not only this I also know that you used the mist with drugs that made all the people in the village and the tribe to sleep soundly or more radically you made them unconscious and then you made the ship disappear”.  “Yes we used drugs but we were not able to remove the ship from there, we thought it was that Count who did all this so we killed him and incinerated his body, but somehow our gas masks didn’t work and we also got unconscious. When we gained back our consciousness the ship was not there as it was supposed to be after such a well planed wreck.” He said. “When I was wondering in the evening time before the voice came in I saw some people carrying bags of hydrogen isocynate although they were empty but I got a hint from them as Lord Count’s name was written on one of those bags so may be your doubt was right Lord Count Betrayed you and your team” I said. “Yes that is the reason why he was smashed under our and doctors Slithers wrath”. He said with his temper rising listening his secrete deeds not to be really secrete.
             “Ok now just jump to the conclusion and end it right here but before that I must know that who doctor slither is” I said. “Well it is not the matter of your concern that who is but I must tell you that he is one of your known people.” He said more angrily while he took out his gun from his pant. It was really a shock to know that Inga was not doctor slither and he was really acting much wearied but then also I must say that wrath of the betrayer is much more than the wrath of the savior…

Read my next chapter “Doctor Slither"

No comments:

Post a Comment